Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, July 26, 2004

DAMN THA MAN!!!!!

Well, it seems that they want my presence at court tomorrow morning at 9am.....this certainly sucks!!!!  Well I hope I can get out of it trying the "Unemployed but have a meeting about an opportunity" angle tomorrow when they ask me why I couldn't serve.  If not, I will be one unhappy juror to say the least.  If i'm stuck doing this BS, I truly hope I can reschedule this thing on Wed.  Usually I wouldn't be so irritated about this, but the fact that AmEx called me from seeing my resume really makes me feel I have a good chance at getting a gig with them.  That's why I seem a tad jaded about Jury Duty. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home