Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Ten Commandments I live when it comes to the ladies

Tonight I was thinking about women. Not one in particular, but women in general. I was thinking about how they are treated by guys. I'm not going to come out here and say I'm a playa out in the world keeping the pimphand strong. If you knew me in college, you know that I didn't have much success with the ladies (doesn't help when I had a 6'1" 240 lbs. C-blocker as one roomate.) I did learn a lot about chicks and how they should be treated, mostly from watching said roomate and learning what NOT to do. So here's a list of things I found out and that I follow:

(if this makes me sound like a wussy so be it, I'll be a wussy with a chick! HA!)

1. Women should be treated like goddesses. They should be treated like the most important thing in the world. Becides, not many ladies are 10s, but there's at least one thing in every woman that makes them a 10. It's your job to figure out what the hell that is!!!

2. Never, ever miss the opportunity to make a nice compliment about them, they like it and anytime you make them feel better about themselves can and may lead to making you feel better...

3. Listen to her, you may get that nugget of info you may need to win an argument with her.
Even if you don't like to listen, act like you are and in your head reflect on something you have been thinking about, while slightly nodding to make you look like you know what the hell she's talking about.

4. Women should never cry. I can't stand seeing one cry, it makes me angry (provided I'm not the cause of it).

5. (goes along with #4). Any guy who makes a woman cry should have his ass kicked. THis is more if they physically about her, but can also be applied to emotional abse as well (the guy's cheating on her, verbally abusing her, etc.) I figure in reality, the guy doing the whooping shouldn't see any leagal reprocussions, since he's doing the right thing and the police never really do anything about domestic disterbances.

Now the last two I really believe in, violence against women really pisses me off, and guys who do this deserve whatever pain they will find themselves in (either outside or inside jail). the only time I dont' follow this rule is if the woman is stupid enough to go back to the situation....then honestly she deserves what she gets if she can't see what's going on.

6. NO MEANS NO!!! and anyone uses drugs to get the chick into bed should listen to Sublime's "Daterape song" to hear what's in their future down the road.

7. along the same subject, watch what you say when you're out on a date (and at work, this works well here too)!! The laws have really made the line between what's appropriate and what's considered illegal really blurry...Basic rule if the question "should I really say this now" comes up in your head, it means don't say it, stupid!!!

8. Find that thing from #1, and compliment the hell out of it. goes with making her feel happy and in turn you will be happy

9. No matter how stupid you think an idea is, agree with it and do it. At the very least she owes you one and again, you have some ammo for an argument on the future.

10. No matter what, always make her smile at least once a day. doesn't matter what half-assed, way you come up with, it will make her smile. Only bad thing is if it's really stupid, now SHE has some ammo for an argument!!!

Well that's all I know about women....It all sounds right to me, but then again, i'm not in a realtionship right now. Wonder if there's a connection. Could also be that thing of no money, since the saying goes "first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women..."

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM , Blogger Tom said...

    I only have one rule.
    never play poker with a woman who has a tattoo of a heart with a knife through it.

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Pete said...

    sounds like a good rule, cause if she's got that tattoo, she may be able to kill you 3 times before you hit the ground

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home