Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I don't know about today, it just seemed to drag on. Probably since there's a bunch of uncertainty with what's going on as far as what I'm going to do this weekend. I've been trying to make plans and all, but it's just nothing is set in stone and it just like I've been in limbo about everything.

But in this limbo I was able to get some repsonces from my resume. I not have an appointment at a temp agency next Tues. SInce i got the confirmation for this, I've been reading my "Microsoft office 200 ofr Dummies" to remember how to do some of the features on some of the programs (since I"m probably going to be tested on it). I hope something cool comes out of it, and this streak of good luck I've oddly had recently continues.

All day I've been listeninng to Green Day's "American Idiot". It's an amazing album. The only way to really hear this album is from start to finish, since it's sorta like Pink Floyd's "The Wall", just not nearly as good (it's good, but I doubt it'll be remembered like how "the Wall" is). A lot of the songs hit me in different ways, in that I can relate to what is said in some of the songs. One that really hit home (it sorta sounds like how I feel sometimes) is from "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" (you may have heard it on the radio):

My shadow's the only thing that walks behind me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Tonight I helped my dad with theliving room celing, we had to sand down some rough spots and put some primer on some part of it so tomorrow it can be painted, along with the rest of the living room. The way things are looking, this is what I will end up doing the whole day, which sucks since this is the EXACT same thing I had to do last week, just that last week it was the dining room. Who knows, maybe something else will come up and get me out of ths house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home