Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, February 07, 2005

What's up???

Not much new going on here. Just glad the Pats won over the Eagles last night (wasn't really rooting for them, but as a Giants fan I can't root for a direct rival in the division). Other than that, redid my resume, trying to make it more interesting. I may even post it here and maybe someone may happen to see it and I get a nice job out of it...then again, ski season may start in Hell at the same time!!!!

I also got an editorial posted on metrofanatic.com. Big ups to Dan R. who runs the best damn fan run, all-Metro site on the net for letting me do one and posting it. It's not much, just something about how the team is rebuilding (again), and some other ramblings. I have no idea if I will do more, depends on how the first one goes over, and i'm taking it from there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home