Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, June 06, 2005

E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!


This Sunday WWE is doing an ECW show. Up to this point it had great potential, but now that the WWE is more and more involved with the scripts and other factors (they’re scared that the $400 tickets they are selling didn’t sell out and for some reason, they think they can do an authentic show better than the people who did it when ECW was at it’s peak. When ECW was alive, tickets went from about 15-20 for the cheap seats-100 at most for the best seats at ringside). I can’t describe ECW, but it’s something that came and changed everything in wrestling, but never gets it’s full credit. The best comparison is that ECW is to wrestling as Opie and Anthony is to radio. I’m going to watch this PPV (wish I could go to it since it’s going to be ni a beautiful place to hold a small venue wrestling event-the Hammerstein Ballroom, but cost too much to go sinc eteh cheat seats to this is $150), but if they really fall back on the promises they made to the fans, I may stop watching wrestling.

My parents are going to AC tomorrow and coming back Wed. My dad is taking my mom down since it’s her birthday. This week is going to be fun, lots of fund things going on.
Right now I’m downloading music of Guns and Roses and Motley Crue…and my computer is starting to sport a mullet and wants a Camaro Z-28!!!

That’s all I got tonight

5 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Take the Mullet off the computer and put it on your bald ass head! LOL
    I notice you put Lance Storm's site up. You're welcome.
    See, We talk or IM almost every night and I still write here.

     
  • At 8:43 PM , Blogger Pete said...

    Lance Storm's losing his hair, his flat top looked stupid on Sunday Night Heat...but it was nice to see him be serious for a moment in his hometown of Calgary......Alberta, Canada

     
  • At 4:19 AM , Blogger The Brooklyn Blowhard said...

    My sister moved to Melbourne Florida last year, and one of the Dudley's live down the block(The black one). He's been off for a while, but he said he'll be busy for the rest of the year. I hear he's a great guy btw.

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Pete said...

    I met both Dudleys (the ones that are in the WWE now, ther ewere like 10 Dudleys in ECW) when they were in ECW and did shows in Queens at the Elks Lodge. Real nice guys with the fans, just Bubba (the whtie one that looks like Curly of the "Three Stooges")seemed like he could snap at any momen...

     
  • At 1:54 AM , Blogger The Brooklyn Blowhard said...

    That Elks Club is now a center for born again Christians. My neighbors attend.
    I love that huge elk statue outside.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home