Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

this is all I got tonight

So what’s new?  Not much in my world.  I am still looking for work, and I have a potential thing Monday afternoon with NY Life.  I am still waiting to hear from my temp agency, but that’s no big deal.  I don’t know why I am writing this tonight, but I thought It would be good to get something out.  I hate this time of year, more for the fact that I’m flat broke and I hate that my gift buying budget is really small.  Hopefully I get another paycheck or two and that will help make things better.

How about Penn State??? BCS bowl big, Big Ten title…things can’t get any better.  Just think, PSU is one second away from being in the National title picture…damn Wolverines!!!  My mom is happy about Notre Dame (they are the Irish and all, and she is Irish).  The Fighting Irish…you know, the team full of blacks and Samoans and ran by a German????

If you’re not watching “Family Guy” and “American Dad”, you’re missing out of some great comedy.  The past couple weeks are really great, especially the “Family Guy” episode about the FCC.  

That’s all I got…sorry it’s not up to my usual high level of craptacular!!!  

2 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger Pepperjack said...

    Not just Big Ten football champs, but 5 sport champs in fall sports (M+W Soccer, W Volleyball, and Field Hockey). It's never happened before. The only conference loss on those five teams was the football loss (and we almost shouldn't even consider that one a loss...)!

    In my estimation, the odds of playing in Pasadena have risen to 39%--all it will take is one loss. Lets go Bruins!

    -Freakshow

     
  • At 11:14 PM , Blogger Tom said...

    I missed that family guy episode and all i hear is that it was sheer brilliance from everyone.
    damn it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home