Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

OK, i have no clue what the hell is going on these days. I just had a week where I worked three, 13 hour shifts in a row, I haven't slept much at all the past week, so my mind is mush right now. Then out of the blue I hear people are upset with me over my blog and what is said. SO let me just state something here right now that i told a few people this week.

First, when I write one of these entries, it's done right then and just put up. I don't sit here and re-read it, edit it (outside of spell check), anything. It's what I feel at the moment, and right off the top of my head. Doing it in that way means that sometimes I say things over the line. I take responsibility for what I said, but I do NOT apologize for anything I say here. What I write here I feel is right at the time, and as I said it's how I feel when I pop on Neooffice to write an entry before uploading it to here. I am at a point where I don't care what others think of me and trying to please everyone. I know who I am, and I am happy with that. If anyone doesn't like that, well that's your problem isn't it?!?!?

Also this week I learned that I should never deviate from my gut feeling. I did this a while ago and I just found out in the end it was right. Do I wish I did continue with my feeling, YES. But I learned from it and ready to move forward. Maybe it' too late to change what has happened and re-do my decision, since I feel like my gut is right. But I do know that I now don't have to wonder if my hunch was the right one and be at peace about it. I can't predict the future, but I am just ready for whatever happens, there's no point in fighting a river-you just have to go with where it take you.

One more thing; it's a nice surprise to see people read this, especially people who I never met. Thanks for reading and commenting...whichever way you comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home