Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I don't know what's with me, but this year it seems that I draw rain to soccer games. But the funny part is that the team plays REAL well in the rain, so I guess there' s a bright side. I got home about an hour ago, and I”m still cold, my clothes re all damp on the floor, and my voice sucks. The team won 4-0 so I guess it's all worth it.

Also, tailgating is good and all, but hell on my stomach. But that's what Sunday is for in order to clear that all up!!! That will be done as I take my car in for it's inspection. Hope it doesn't take long and isn't as expensive as I think it may be.

That's all I am writing tonight, gotta get some sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey you see you are good luck!!! :o) ~Letty

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home