Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Friday, July 06, 2007

I was thinking of what to do on my vacation the week of Aug. 13th. I was thinking of just being lazy the entire week, get some things done, and just recharge. Part of me though wants to travel somewhere and stimulate my mind. But where could I go? I don't have a lot of money to spend, but also there are some decent deals out there. I have no clue, and any suggestions would be helpful. Hell if you want my dumbass in your town and don't mind me crashing at your place, feel free to invite. Maybe I'll consider it if you aren't really creepy.

Funny, it's the weekend, but it feels like a workweek....damn that Wednesday holiday!!!!!

Remember that list of qualities I like /dislike in people? Well like I thought, some like i and think 'I'm brave to think that way and respect my stand, and there are some that think I'm asking too much from others and that I come off as an ass. That's par for the course, so I really have no reaction to it. Hey, I know with that mindset I am opening myself up to a life of solitude and loneliness, bu at the same time I legitimately feel that way, and why should I not be true to myself? All I ask of people is to respect me and my ideals, it doesn't matter if you like me or hate me for it. I also just ask form people out of damn courtesy to give me back what I give them. I will say this, if I like you, I'm loyal to the bitter end. If you cross me or burn me in anyway, I will make you cry and burn every bridge possible. Hence why I am never friends with my exes. And in the end, I know I am right, and in the grand scheme of things, that's all that matters since at no time will everyone will be happy with me and my actions but the most important person that matters in my life-me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger Life as a NYC Girl said...

    Hotels.com.....you can get some great cheap getaways. They dont only service far off places like Florida and other touristy such areas, they also have great packages for places in connecticut, rhode island and atlantic city...check it out.

    As for your idealisms..everyone is entitled to their opinions and its good you stick by your word. Just dont use them as an excuse to build a wall around yourself and block other people out. I did that and was very lonely in the end. The most enriching and fulfilling parts of life are the people you meet and the relationships you form, whether the outcome is good or bad.

    :)Have a good night. BTW, i got your im as I was writing this comment to you and couldnt respond quickly enough haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home