Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

some random things (by the way, I”m doing much better since my last entry, helps when work is kicking your ass to keep you from dwelling on shit).

-Tomorrow I splurge on the new Mac OS X Operating system Leopard. I saw the demo video on Apple's site, and I have got to have it. It's got some sweet features I will find useful (look at the video or the site for it and look at “spaces” and “time machine-you WISH Windows would have it...wait they will after they steal those programs for their newer over prices, buggy POS).

-Ever see the Ipod touch commercial? It's got that addictive song in it. Well thanks to Digg.com, I found out the name of the song, and thanks to Itunes (which is like crack sometimes-like today for me) I now own the song. It's titled “Music is my Hot Hot Sex” by CSS. Itunes makes it too damn easy to blow money on music. While I was on there, I finally got around to getting “I'm Shipping of to Boston” by the Dropkick Murphys (another song stuck in my head for a while). Also earlier last week I got the new Skindred Album “Roots Rock Riot”. It's a really good album if you are into the band, which is a rock/reggae hybrid (funny fact, the band is from the hotbed of reggae, Wales). Thank God podcasts are free, I subscribed to at least 6 of them, and also thank God I got a huge Ipod hard drive!!!

-as I always say ladies: skirt plus boots equals sexy to me. Bonus a nice sweater showing off you assets.

-A-rod is going to talk to the Mets. Now if the Mets are dumb enough to sign the Championship repellant and locker room cancer, I may have to seriously consider emigrating full time to the Red Sox nation (I always did like them-any team that hates the Yankees as much as the Mets is ok with me). Guess that line made some people look at this a little differently!!!

-best line from Opie and Anthony today by Jimmy Norton talking about former MLB pitcher Jim Abbot today: “...let's see how you fast you are you no patty-cake playing muthafucker” (he started his rant about hitting line drives to him to see if he can get his glove on his good hand fast enough to catch it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home