Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A couple things I found on the net that lifted my spirits a little. Not a whole lot but feeling a little better compared to the last entry here. I also figure I would write here before the weekend, since Friday night I may be deep into my bottle of Jager and not in the position to write something.

first off, Lazlow show is this weekend. XM202, 9pm. IF you don't get Xm, go to Lazlow.com later next week to download the show. Even go now and get the last show and check it out. if you like it get the box set he sells to get all the great shows he's done.

also some quick links:
some funny jokes about women

some axioms

that's all I got tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home