Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got a job. I was offered a position at Countrywide Insurance right before I was to go for another interview. The position I accepted was to be a no fault examiner. I’m pumped that I finally got a job. Funny part is that I had an interview for a job today, I had another temp assignment set for Friday, and another agency called me today offering me an assignment. I have to go out tomorrow to get some new slacks and shirts, and it just happens Macy’s is having a sale. I also have to get some new shoes. I’m feeling good right now.

also, here's a video why I love Dana White and why he's a hell of a guy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home