Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, May 18, 2009

OK, I figured I would try to show you that think I’m an angry person, I am not. I am actually a nice guy, but if I am pushed I will push back and make sure the end result is that person on their ass-either physically, emotionally, or verbally.

According to dictionary.com (and you know all this is true-IT’S ON THE ITNERNETZ LOOLLOLLLLLZ!!!!1!!!!1!!!!111!!), you all think I am at times or my attitude is one of being:

an⋅gry

–adjective, -gri⋅er, -gri⋅est.
1 feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually fol. by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
2 expressing, caused by, or characterized by anger; wrathful: angry words.
3 Chiefly New England and Midland U.S. inflamed, as a sore; exhibiting inflammation.
4 (of an object or phenomenon) exhibiting a characteristic or creating a mood associated with anger or danger, as by color, sound, force, etc.: an angry sea; the boom of angry guns.


Now, in reality This word I believe is more accurate when/if I am in my mood:

sur⋅ly

–adjective, -li⋅er, -li⋅est.
1 churlishly rude or bad-tempered: a surly waiter.
2 unfriendly or hostile; menacingly irritable: a surly old lion.
3 dark or dismal; menacing; threatening: a surly sky.
4 Obsolete. lordly; arrogant


But as I said earlier, I am really a nice guy. I’m almost a a teddybear, even a pussycat. But some in the end, I am just me. Either like me or don’t.

Best thing I have ever been told by a friend of mine was recently recently hanging out a bar one night.

“Look, I read your blogs, hang out around you, see what you do/have done for your friends and family, and I find you to be an amazing person. And if any ex of yours or anyone who has met you don’t see that, they are idiots and don’t deserve to have you around or they are just a bunch of fucking assholes.”


And to those idiots and assholes who still read this (hey, I’d feel bad losing me in their lives and would want to patheticly try to keep me in my life as well), just wait to you see what I got planned in the coming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home