Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

And I got $40 out of it, just gotta wait 2 months to get paid!!

so I go in and did my duty for "tha man" this morning.  Things went great since I was in the first group picked, did the jury questions from the judge (who looked like he lived in a tanning booth), and the lawyers, I along with 2 others in the first group of potential jurors weren't picked.  I go back to the central jury room and I was told I could go home.  I thought I would be coming back tomorrow, but the officer gave me the paper saying I served and I was on my way.  So I didn't have to redo my appointment tomorrow.  After I got out I felt good, and still do, but now I'm getting nervous and worried about the thing tomorrow.  I think I will do well, but you never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home