Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Well, today I had my interview this afternoon. Now, you know it's going ot be interesting when the people you are interviewing with email you the wrong directions to their office. Once I found the place (20 mins late, and that the building they were in had almost no marks to identify itself), I go in. The entire interview was no more than 20 mins. and i thought it was going ot be the last time I hear from them. Well tonight I get a call asking me to come back in for a second intervew on Friday....it's from 9am-6pm and I basicly am going in to see what this position is by seeing how it's done (outside sales postition, they told me to dress professionally and wear comfortable shoes...).

maybe I'll post more about this tomorrow, i'm not in the mood to post now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home