Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

-been up since 8 today painting, and i'm pooped. I never realized how big of a job it is until today. took my dad and I the entire day to ge the living room, front and back doors with trim, and the second floor celing done, and we ain't done yet!! My dad hs the entire week off, so that means the whole week he's got "projects" to do (or more accurately I have to do with him)....i've been trying to get as many interviews this week because of this.

-Apparently, looking at the score, Boston and New York are playing slow pitch softball...but watching the game I don't see any kegs near and bases. But I still think the Houston-St. Louis series is more exciting (although I'm partial to National League-style games, no DH...real baseball)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home