Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Let's see what BS I can put here tonight..

-Let me get this straight...Pete Rose placed a few bets, gets banned for life. But that retarded looking jackass Giambi, Mr. Roids Bonds, and "my uncle's a coked up loser of a pitcher"Sheffield, get nothing more than a "good talking too".....proof that the inmates run the asylum in baseball. Also, the guy in charge of the union looks like a rat (well he is a lawyer, so that shouldn't shock anyone)....

-My dog is officially a Metrosexual!!! We have the vet's office bathe him (since they have a medicated bath for his bad skin), and he loves it there!!! he also got his nails done today...Funny part is that he's nuts when we're around him in the office-barrking, trying to protect my mom, pulling me around the room, but I do control him a bit. When we're out of his site, he's quiet and so good, according to the people at the office. Good to know in case someone takes him!!!!

-The BCS still has one too many letters in it, but for some reason, that's the only way to determine a national champion in college football, instead of something stupid like a playoff. I alway laugh at the fact that the BCS isnt' sanctioned by the NCAA officially....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home