Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hooray!! Metro won tonight!!!! Maybe Metro should play on the road the entire season...

The only downer was where I was at. Maybe it's because I haven't been hanging out with the guys that much, but I just felt like I wasn't wanted there. I mean, they were cool and all, but I just didnt have a good time. Coming home tonight, I just really didnt' feel any happiness about the game or being out. It seems like all the things I used to enjoy doing isn't important to me, and it's frightening to me. I feel like Howard Stern when it comes to his radio career (guess I'm stealing this from him, hoo hoo!!!)....i don't care anymore, I just don't care....

Maybe ti's just that I have no money to dop the things I used to do, but I hope to rekindle the fire in me for what I enjoy...it's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home