Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Friday, May 13, 2005

I have a huge headache. I coughed hard earlier tonight, and I've had a headache since

Note to our federal Gov......if anyone flys into the "no-fly" zone in DC, SHOOT THEM DOWN ON SITE!!!! Seriously, it's been an established zone for years, there should be no reason for people who fly to NOT know it's there. But since this world is so pussified and PC, I guess we should let potential terrorists just fly around DC adn we should go "hey,. please fo away, or I'll throw a flare at you!!!" Only time that works is at soccer games done by drunk Europeans...

I got a Mach 3 M3 power razor. It is an intersting thing to use. It vibrates which makes younot relly feel the razor shave. I must say that it does a great job, and I feel it's worth it. I did notice when I got this razor, that the female version was all gone...I hope the women don't hurt themselves "shaving"....

that's all I got now with my head hurting, but it also doesn't help that I got other things on my mind. Right now, I'm lost and frustrated about the lack of information I'm getting about someone. I"ve been wating patientl for a while to hear back about their situation. I dont' know if i'm gonig t just give up waiting, since the last time i was in this situation I lost the opportunity at something special, and I still regret it to this day. This is why I'm most likely going to continue to wait to see if anything new develops (hopefully for the positive, since it's a bad situation now and I've bene told me "being there" has helped aliviate some of the negative and painful thjings related to the situation this person is in). People who know about this situation think I'm setting myself up for a bad ending in all this, but I have a feeling things are going to be allright if/when this person gets a hold of me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home