Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all. Hope you all had a happy and healthy one. I think mine went well, would help if I remember it!!! This morning I woke up and opened my gifts, get ready and go to my Aunts house where more gifts were exchanged and I come back. This is at about 1:30pm and I start drinking. After God knows how many Yuenglings and Sam Adams I drank, I eat dinner, sit down in the living room and pass out for about a hlf hour I think (I don't know since I wasn't paying attention). I get up, family laughed after a bunch of my other relatives were also passed out as well, and have my dessert and open more gifts. Since then I have been feeling sober and now I am writing this. What sucks is that I am going to work tomorrow, thanks to the people who run the banks and entertainment industries(insert the joke...I”m not in the mood to just come out and say it) and the other godless religions of those who work there that have to work. Maybe next year I'll be in a better position in the company and will get some time off during this week....that's if any rumors are true that I have heard.

Here's what I really hate about the holidays; SAD STORIES OR STORIES THAT ARE ABOUT KIDS AND INSPIRATION!!! I am in a down mood as it is, I don't need this bullshit along with my down mood!!! I hate kids stories now because there are some heavy issues in them, and I just don't like kids that much, especially when they are crying. Don't get me wrong, I may have kids down the road but now I can't stand kids and I find them really annoying. Also, the stories of the challenged accomplishing anything are another thing I DON'T need to see. I don't care and I don't want this forced down my throat when I watch the news. How are these things supposed to make ME feel better about myself, I feel like crap since some of the stuff they talk about hit nerves with me that shouldn't be hit. Thanks God for Discovery Channel, if they didn't' have marathons of their best shows like “Dirty jobs” and “Mythbusters”, I would have gone nuts...especially since the Giants felt like shitting the bed Sunday and by midway through the third quarter the game was unwatchable.

Obviously reflection has been happened as well. I thought of a lot of people who I have lost (as I am sure you all have as well). I thought of my dad, who was brought p a lot this day and here in the past, so it wasn't that new to me. What did surprise me was that I was thinking of someone who hasn't really been a part of my life for the past several months. This person was at one point one of the most important people in my life, but out of the blue suddenly wasn't, and I still have never fully got an answer to why all that happened. I don't like rethinking the past, since there is nothing that can be done about it, but this just came up and has been on my mind today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home