Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, May 28, 2007

Hope you all had a good memorial Day weekend. I also hoped you all took a moment to reflect on the contributions the military has done to ensure our freedoms. I thought of some of my relatives who served in the military at some point or another, and felt proud they did that. My weekend was quiet. I spent the weekend in the house getting some stuff done, as well as getting some important rest, both physically and mentally. I was invited out to a couple things, but I felt I needed to take advantage of the three day weekend to get some rest. For the most part I got what I needed done, and I did get some good rest, but I still am a little burnt out. But on the bright side I feel 100 times better compared to how I felt the past couple weeks.

I don't know why, but Ive been using the word “naughty” a lot. I don't know why but it's a word stuck in my head. I especially like using it to describe a chick's actions, and I like hearing a chick say it. I can't explain why, but it just is a sexy word to me. I also have been using the word “hayseed” as well, but I am guessing that's due to my listening to Ron & Fez a lot, and Ron uses the word a lot. It's not as sexy as “naughty,” but it's a word I use a lot.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How naughty can a naughty person be? LOL! Peter! I missed your entries! This had a pretty funny ending. =0) Good day sir!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home