Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I went to the doctor today, and he notices my blood pressure wasn't really changing too much. When I started the medication to now, he said that I may not need the medication I am on. He said to monitor my blood pressure for the next month and if it doesn't skyrocket, stay off the meds. He also said I have to lose weight (I am 240lbs), and just pay attention to my diet. I hope this works, so it just proves the savage I was going to before this doctor was wrong, and it proves me theory that men should only go to men doctors, and women should only go to women doctors.

I have a couple links also here for your enjoyment:

Ghetto Prom-see what happens when the prom gets some “flava”

some unmotivational posters, though there is a lot of truth to them

read this article, and you'll have to agree that Jersey and it's people are fighting with Florida for dumbest state-New Jersey stinks

New episode of the Lazlow show is up. go check it out and enjoy his goodness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home