Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Since I was bored I went through my closet. I found a bunch of sports jerseys that I have had, and honestly haven’t’ worn in a while, so I decided I should start doing so. Here’s what I have. I’m sorry there’s no super-hot model showing them off, but it’s hard to take self-pics.


First are my Metro jerseys. These are form the years the team was known as the Metrostars. I think the years are as follow-bottom row: 1996 and 1998/99. Top row are 2000-2002, and the white one is sort of rare, since I got that as a gift when I got season tickets one year as a member of the ESC:


Now are the two Red Bull New York Jerseys I own. The red one was from 2006 when the team was first rebranded, and the second one is from last season that the team gave to me as a gift for my season ticket purchase:

Next are the various European Jerseys I have bought over the years. From left to right: Manchester City, Glasgow Celtic, Ajax of Amsterdam:


Finally, my other jerseys I have. From back row: Penn State Hockey, NY Rangers. Front Row: Penn State football, Phoenix Coyotes Hockey, NY Giants…I’m sorry the WORLD CHAMPION NY Giants Jersey:

As you see I have too much free time on my hands.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    New Jersey Giants Jersey. hehehe

    Gameboy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home