Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

wow, didnt' do anything today, nothing for my jobsearch, not a damn thing productive!!!!! I got up at 10 (usually I get up at 8-8:30, but I didn't set my alarm), but it was nice to get some extra sleep. After checking my email and some websites, I went for my walk. These walks have been helping me. Not only does it help clear my head, I"ve lost weight doing them. When I looked in the mirror after my shower, I noticed I looked less grotesque..I looked thinner and my gut is going away... After all this, I just sat around and read the papers, looked around the internet for various things, and just hung around the house all day. It just sucked. Tomorrow, I hope to gt smoe job search stuff done, I have to!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home