Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

So how did my Saturday in Dc go?????

Oh we lose at home
We lose away,
We lost last week
And we lost today,
We don't give a f*ck
cause we're all piss drunk.....

METRO FC!!!!!

Yes, Metro lost 2-0 to the scum. It's not totally their fault, I mean they were only playing agaunst 3 teams that day (the Scum, The officials, and MLS....the last two were trying to make sure that 15-year old assclown Freddie "Where's your daddy" Adu make it to the finals to bosst the ratings). But at least on the trip down I got to see "Miracle." it was a great movie, Kurt Russell did a hell of a job in it. The rationale was if the Red Sox watched the movie and won 3 straight against Da Jankees, maybe this could work for Metro...though I thing the TEAM should have watched it not the supporters!!! I got home around 3am (or 2am, since I had to set my clock back an hour).

another season, another clusterf*ck ending....but it wouldn't be a Metro season without it!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home