Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

As if this holiday season couldn't possible get any worse, I woke up with pink eye today on top of my cold!!! THis really sucks, since it put a small delay on my getting my shopping done!!! Im trying this new stuff OTC, so hopefully it'll work and clear this up...otherwise I have to go to a damn doctor.

Pedro's a Met, and apparently he went through with all the pysical, and passed it. Now the Yankees apparently got Randy Johnson....so again, that fat bastard Steinbrenner wanted all the attention like the spoiled fat brat that he is


That's all I got tonight, since I'm pissed about my eye, my cold, my life......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home