Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well it's official, I am going to be full time with Bank of America starting Tuesday. I have gotten through all the paperwork and whatnot and now I'm going full time. It's going to be interesting and it's going to be a transition as far as some of the things I will have to do, but I can't wait. I have an orientation meeting Tuesday where they are going to go through all the benefits and things that come with the full-time position.

This is on top of an overall kickass time in my life. I look great, and I feel great. I am at peace with myself and how I am, and I am happy with what I got. I am starting to find my groove again and it's actually a better one than the one I was in before. And so far I have gotten attention form people, and I'm guessing it's because of my better outlook of myself, and the vibes I'm putting out.

This weekend is going to be busy for me. Got things planned Sat and Sunday is football. Also some soccer to watch and Monday is probably cleaning or hanging out, depending on schedules and how Saturday goes. Speaking of Soccer, Beckham signed with MLS, and that's HUGE, means that superstars ate looking at MLS as a viable alternative, and not just a retirement league.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome news. working for the man does have its upsides.

    now what game should i reserve for us next year at RFK before the Nats leave! give me a calendar date.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home