Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I saw the Simpsons movie last night and it was pretty good. It was well worth the money to see it, and if you like the Simpsons, you'll like the movie. I'm not going to give any of it away, but you can tell a lot of the old-school writers that were brought in wrote the bulk of it, and to me that's a great thing. I haven't really watched the show for at least 4-5 years because the show is nothing more than guest star after guest star, and also a “pimp Fox's other shows” show. Then again 18 years on the air is a hell of a thing,and I guess the plot well is getting quite empty.

I also learned last night that taking myself out of the dating game for a bit has freed my attitude and personality up a bit. I feel less pressure and I can be the real me. It's really refreshing. I also learned dhow fun it is to see other couples act and how pathetic guys can be around chicks sometimes. It's really entertaining and damn funny! Now I know why my cousin had such a smile on his face hearing bout my trials and tribulations! But at the same time I was cringing since I saw myself in some of the situations, and I remembered how I reacted in those situations. I guess taking step back sometimes does help give one perspective. It's amazing that it's only been a couple days, but I have learned a lot about things and I feel so freed. My confidence and attitude is getting more and more, and I am almost back to my full, polarizing self again.

I just reserved two games yesterday that come out this fall. I reserved Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360 and Super Smash Brothers for the Wii. They come out later this year and I can't wait. I really cant' wait for GTA IV, since I loved the entire franchise since the first game, and seeing the previews and trailers for the game, it's going to look awesome. Super Smash Brothers is another game I'm excited for. I played the original game before and the new game looks good.

I finally started buying music from Itunes. I got the new Sevendust album Alpha today off of Itunes, and it's an amazing. I am still amazed the ban doesn't get the respect they should get. Then again they are a real rock band and not a pussy rock band like Incubus, Nickelback, Staind, or Hinder. Rock music these days is pathetic, since most rock stars are more like Metrosexual douchebags more concerned about their image than their music, but chicks tend to like these type of bands. The good thing is that bands like Sevendust, Korn, Hed Planet Earth, Rage Against the Machine, and Skindred are still around so I have something and real men have something to listen to. Also I finished putting all my CDs on my computer and it only is 3 gigs total. But I'm still getting a 30 gig Ipod down the road, since I can still put plenty of other stuff on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home