Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ever walked or driven past somewhere and have bad feelings come back after remembering something abut that spot? I had that today driving to and from Brooklyn today. Iwas going down Woodhaven Blvd. (on my way to the belt parkway), and got to around Ozone park. All of a suden I remembered a woman I used to talk to (and even met). Well, the entire trip to and form where I was going I was thinking of her and about how things were left (she after we met wouldn't give me the time of day, so I stopped bothering talking/calling/emailing her). It jsut sucked that I had this on my mind for a bit. I tried to get it out of my mind, but it was still there. SO when I got home, my dumbass wrote her an email saying I was thiking of her today...who knows maybe she'll wrote/call back....then again, maybe they'll be selling ski parkas in Hell soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home