Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Monday, January 29, 2007

It's been a while since I updated this, but the time between entries has been interesting to say the least. Still getting through the paperwork at my job. I enrolled in the health benefits today, and in March I that starts. I now have to get done with the disclosure crap, where I have to assure the bank I am not going to do anything illegal or have any accounts that conflict with the bank or it's interests (AKA I won't take any info I may know and make money off it). But other than that things are going well with the job front. I do have some other thoughts I have had.

-Brooklyn has some interesting roads. First th BQE is a deathtrap once you get into Brooklyn, especially when the roads are slick. On top of that, it seems all the roads south of Ridgewood, Queens weren't planned well to say the least. Getting from where I was back to the BQE was harder than what I expected (took me several loops around to get on it). Now I know why my dad always biched and moaned about the roads there when he was a bus driver. But seeing the reasons I was going to Brooklyn, it was worth the headache.

-Want to watch a horrible butcher job? Watch “the Sopranos” on A&E....Maybe it's OK for those who never seen the show before,but after seeing it in it's original form, it's really hard to watch. A lot of the editing done in it takes away a lot of the context of the show and it's plotlines.

-The Super Bowl is coming up, and I want the Bears to win it. The Colts, as much as it would be nice to see Peyton Manning win, doesn't deserve to win any championships after how they ditched the city of Baltimore in the middle of the night. Also I'm a sucker for the old-school teams winning, and one of oldest of the old school are “Da Bears”

-Thanks to my cousin, I am now contemplating getting a Nintendo Wii. He got one and I played it yesterday, and the “wii sports” is not only addictive, but a good workout as well. My only problem is that I already have an Xbox 360, and I can't have both systems (no room and I just don't like the idea of having multiple systems). I was thinking of saving up for the Wii, and trading the 360 and stuff to games and accessories for the Wii.

-On the same subject, I have a couple PCs around the house and I want to get rid of them. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I am not sure about donating them, since that means I would have to do a lot of work and spend money to erase the hard drives. I need to get rid of this crap, it takes up too much room!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home