Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

First things first; if those who are worried about what I write here have something to say, come to me and not go running to my cousin to talk to him about it. Thank you.

So lets see, I am right now trying to stay cool over some things that are going on in life. Work is getting hectic and the biggest problem is that a lot of things are up in the air. I'm not so much worrying about it, but it just is something looming over me at my job. It's not something that can threaten my job, but it's more things that can add more stress if it's not handled properly. For those who are oh so concerned about what it is and are still worried about me being a downer, what's going on at my job is that they are expanding to more floors in my building, and I hear that some of the new floors open up at the end of the month. Only thing is that I still haven't' heard anything concrete about any timetables and if they are going to bring in more people to take some of the burden off of me.

So what else.....things otherwise are going well. I really can't complain about much. Only big thing is that the weather is playing hell on my ankle. I have arthritis in it from some things that have happened in the past, and when the weather is unstable (like the weather has been form going warm to cold), it really kicks in. Its not something one should have when their job involves a lot of walking and carrying heavy boxes. I have been working through the pain, and I learned that Icy Hot is awesome at night after work to numb it. I”m also starting to take Glucosamine and Chondroitin since I hear it helps with joints and arthritis. I'm also looking into taking some Ginko Biloba to help with my memory (which is starting to suck), and it also helps with blood pressure from what I hear, and just overall blood circulation-something I could use

That's all I can think of writing...Hope I didn't scare anyone or make anyone worry about me being depressed or anything, but I'm sure you'll run to my cousin to find out because he's the better source of info about me than I am...bur on the bright side it's interesting to know some people actually read this.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dude, they just care ok?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home