Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Today, I did something I haven't done in a long time....go to a Metrostars game!!!! For my birthday, my parents gave me some money to go. I went to the stadium, and hung out in the parking lot. there were NO clouds in the sky, so I was nervous about getting burned (I did have sunscreen and a hat on, along with me sitting under someone's canopy). After several hours of hanging out, it was time for the game. I forgot how fun it was at games, where I'm making an ass of myself singing, chanting, yelling at the other teams players (along with others). I felt so happy hanging out doing this, even though the game ended in a tie. Only downer was that it took me over an hour and a half to get home ( usually it only takes no more that 30 minutes to get to/from the stadium).


So that's what I did on my birthday, I was supposed to see some relatives, but they showed up while I was out. I didn't plan on that, it just happened that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home