Trouble in the Terraces of my mind

hey...me writing here is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy...

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

well, that little post I had the other day.....well so far since I made that post:

1. I lost a "friend" (thought she was at least) now because I chose to be honest at the wrong time
2. I seem to make people uncomfortable lately, yet I don't mean to...
3. still don't know what the hell's going on around me

All I know in my life now is that everything seems so out of whack. I hope after this weekend, my head gets back together, since most of my thoughts are about this weekend and what it means to me(BTW, today is the day I told my parents I was quitting my job and why. And to this day, they think it's the best decision I've ever made). Oh well, you all shouldn't worry about me, things do tend to work themselves out for me, most of the time it's more work itself out be sh*t luck, but in the end it turns out all good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home